Sales Reps: Wholesale Rep for Canada and USA
• Identify prospective customers by using business directories, follow leads from existing clients, and attend trade shows
• Contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs and to explain how specific products and services can meet
• Provide customers with product samples, lookbooks and linesheets.
• Prepare proposals to assist customers with selecting products based on their needs, product specifications, and regula-
• Emphasize product features based on analyses of customers' needs and on technical knowledge of product
• Answer customers' questions about prices, availability, and product uses
• Negotiate terms of sale and service agreements
• Prepare sales contracts and submit orders for processing
• Prepare invoices and collect payment.
• Collaborate with colleagues to exchange information, such as selling strategies and marketing information
• Follow up with customers to make sure they are satisfied with their purchases and to answer any questions or concerns
• Update CRM files and data base of active accounts
• Research opportunities, run analytics and prepare proposals to Founder for buyer’s trade shows