Vans Canada is looking for a Merchandise Coordinator to join our team in Montreal.
Responsible for Canadian product merchandising coordination of all footwear and snowboard boot categories. Support the Sales Director in all aspects of managing the product line categories. Support the Sales Director and the NORA merchandising leads in developing tiered product assortment plans for all accounts in the region. Maintain all records relating to Vans Footwear and snowboard boot merchandising. Own the footwear and snowboard boot seasonal line lists. Establish control-related standards and procedures. Supply sales tools for in-season and pre-book selling.
- Coordinates product merchandising plans for all footwear and snowboard boot categories for wholesale
- Provides regional briefs and participates in NORA line reviews
- Partners with Vans retail for all footwear and snowboard boot set up
- Evaluates all sku’s for efficiency and value, both short and long term
- Evaluates current business processes to identify improvements and leverage infrastructure
- Monitors major dates and gates of the NORA Product Calendar
- Supports the execution of SMU/OMU requests as needed
- Partner with sales and coordinate and build blind buy/forecasting tools to execute apparel and other forecasted buys
- Encourages and maintains constant communication and feedback amongst all organizational partners
- Builds in-season order form support and price lists
- Manage all footwear and snowboard boot line lists
- Partners closely with sales organization to meet and exceed mutual goals
- Understands and embraces industry, consumer, and culture – including Vans competitive positioning.
- Years of Related Professional Experience:3
- Educational/Position Requirements: Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of experience and training that provides required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Computer/Software Applications: MS Office, Powerpoint/Keynote, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Languages: English, French
- Ability to think strategically
- Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation and problem solving skills
- Comfortable in self-starter environment
- Exercises strong interpersonal skills across internal and external partners
- Ability to work in an open environment with product team and cross-functional partners
- Computer proficiency
- Follows through with all tasks, assignments and job duties in a timely manner.
Apply using the website link on the right.
3260 Guenette St, Saint-Laurent, QC , Canada
Montreal, Quebec H4S 2G5