Vans Canada is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our team in Montreal.
The primary responsibilities of the Marketing Coordinator are to coordinate the execution of advertising strategies, website projects & brand communication that will directly reach consumers and impact brand connectivity. You will join the Canadian Marketing team and you will collaborate and work well with others for various projects to help achieve overall brand objectives. You will play an integral role in ensuring deadlines are met and internal processes are seamless and efficient. You are a solid communicator, work well under deadlines, and be incredibly self-motivated with a knack for time management. Most importantly, you have a deep understanding of our brand mission, values and personality and live the Off the Wall lifestyle.
- Share vision, brand objectives and appropriate tools with external agencies
- Develop strategic ad campaigns consistent with the Vans Canada business objectives
- Work closely with internal teams and vendors to drive execution of ad campaigns
- Measure and report performance vs. identified KPIs, allocate, manage budget and optimize spend
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure the website marketing calendar is in line with product launch across all channels of distribution
- Provide tools and direction to webmaster and designer to build landing pages and update website on a weekly basis
- Coordinate the translation of internally created marketing content and product descriptions
- Coordinate and monitor all PR activities
- Develop PR strategies consistent with Vans Canada business objectives
- Tailor tools provided by Vans Global PR for the Canadian market
- Analyze and communicate PR, Digital Marketing and Advertising results.
Years of Related Professional Experience: 3+
· Bachelors Degree required.
· Experience working in the retail industry a plus
· Excellent communication skills (written/verbal)
· Computer proficiency in a IOS & Microsoft Office environment (Excel, Word), SAP, and Adobe suites
· Google analytics knowledge.
· Strong time management skills.
· Ability to prioritize multiple projects and attention to detail.
· Ability to provide leadership and guidance to internal and external partners.
· Able to leverage experience in key decision making opportunities.
Apply using the link on the right.
3260 Guenette St, Saint-Laurent, QC , Canada
Montreal, Quebec H4S 2G5