Job: Voce Enterprises | Sales and Service Coordinator | Vancouver, BC
We are a growing, energetic, team-oriented and fun company seeking a dedicated customer service person.
Are you looking for a position where you really make a difference and work with fantastic people?
We are a growing, energetic, team-oriented and fun company seeking a dedicated customer service person. As a Brand Management and Import and Distribution company located in East Vancouver, we specialize in representing exceptional brands for the fashion apparel and dance industry.
You are a positive, customer-focused individual with excellent communication skills. You love working in a team environment and providing customers with exceptional service. You are a self-motivated individual who is capable of managing multiple priorities, and you are detailed oriented and accurate. You also have an excellent command of MS Office (word & excel) and you have the ability to learn computer programs rapidly.
As we have both English and French speaking customers, ability to speak and write French fluently is a definite asset. As well, a background in dance is a big plus as one of our lines is dance (footwear and clothing).
• Providing customer service and sales over the telephone.
• Acquiring a thorough knowledge of each brand’s merchandise.
• Providing accurate and prompt information to customers about products and services.
• Keeping customers up to date regarding their orders, back orders, style changes, new promotions etc.
• Upselling customers by suggesting relevant products and by promoting monthly specials
• Completing reports on excel and our in-house information management system
• Entering customer orders accurately
• Handling customer returns, and ensuring any quality issues are fully resolved
• Assisting with a variety of projects
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with the desire to be part of an evolving and successful organization. This position also has the potential to develop into both an inside and outside sales position. We offer a competitive compensation package with benefits after 3 months of employment.
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.