Job: Voce | Customer Care Representative | Vancouver, BC
Bilingual (English/French) Customer Care Representative for an apparel distribution company.
Are you looking for a position where you really make a difference and work with fantastic people?
We are a growing, energetic, team-oriented and fun company seeking a dedicated customer care representative. Voce Enterprises is a Brand Management and Import and Distribution company located in East Vancouver. We specialize in representing and manufacturing exceptional brands for the fashion apparel and dance industry.
You are a positive, customer-focused individual with excellent communication skills. You love working in a team environment and providing customers with excellent service. You are a self-motivated individual who is capable of managing multiple priorities, and you are detailed oriented and accurate. You also have an excellent command of MS Office (word & excel) and you have the ability to learn computer programs rapidly.
As we have both English and French speaking customers, ability to speak French fluently is a requirement. As well, a background in dance is a big plus as one of our lines is dance (footwear and clothing).
• Providing customer service over the telephone both in English and in French.
• Acquiring a thorough knowledge of each brand’s merchandise.
• Providing accurate and prompt information to customers about products and services.
• Keeping customers up to date regarding their orders, back orders, style changes, new promotions etc.
• Upselling customers by suggesting relevant products and by promoting monthly specials
• Completing reports on excel and our in-house information management system
• Entering customer orders accurately
• Handling customer returns, and ensuring any quality issues are fully resolved
• Assisting with a variety of projects
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, career-oriented individual with the desire to be part of a positive and successful organization. This position can evolve to incorporate outside sales responsibility as well. We offer competitive compensation, and we provide benefits after 3 months’ employment. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.