Job Posting: Livestock | PT + FT Floor Staff | Vancouver, BC
Position: PT + FT Floor Staff
Location: Vancouver, BC
Part time & Full time floor staff / Sales Assistants at Livestock Vancouver locations:
- We are currently looking for individuals to join our ever growing Livestock team. These positions will include for following Responsibilities and Competencies listed below.
- Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title you are applying for in the subject line.
• Perform POS (point of sales transactions) and merchandising tasks, such as receiving shipment, replenishment, price markdowns, fitting room upkeep.
• Build lasting relationships with customers through helpful service and communication
• Resolving customer issues effectively at store level in a timely and positive manner
• Keep current on our product and service updates
• Be aspirational to your customers in all aspects of culture: fashion, music, art, technology, and architecture
• Processing and assembling orders for our online store
• Knowledge and working experience in the fashion industry
• Excellent communication skills
• Able to problem solve quickly and in a polite manner
• Highly organized. Works well under pressure and can meet scheduled deadlines set by both the individual and the team
• Able to multi task and learn new programs quickly
• Must possess integrity and follow through on customer commitments
Brand Bio for Livestock:
For the past 12 years, Livestock has been at the forefront of the global boutique fashion and shopping industry.
Operated in a very team based environment, the core crew of staff has been constantly growing as a family along with the company.
Specializing in limited, exclusive menswear and sneakers, Livestock has constantly expanded over time from one door in Vancouver’s Gastown district, to 3 doors in Vancouver - including a new flagship in the cities historic Chinatown, along with 2 store fronts in Toronto, highlighted with a brand new space in Roncesvalles opened this Fall 2015.
With a constantly evolving list of long and short term goals to hit, we are always looking to bring the right people on board to contribute to the team.