Job: Billabong | Canadian Marketing Manager | Canada
Working closely with the Director, Sales & Marketing, this position is responsible for continuing to build and strengthen the Billabong and Von Zipper brands within the Canadian marketplace.
Driven by a passion for retail and brand building, the role will work across both Sports and Retail Marketing platforms.
Primary Purpose of Position
• Provide best in class trade marketing support across wholesale channel to sales team
Execute global dual gender brand creative across all B2B & B2C channels on time, on budget.
Create and coordinate seasonal go to market brand assets for sales team
Manage the brand(s) dual gender Sport, Athlete, and Event programs, including
Manage and develop event activations. This includes concept design, product allocation, brand positioning, onsite event activation, event post mortem reports
Develop and help execute grassroots initiatives with sales teams
Work closely with endemic and non-endemic media sources to secure partnership and product placement opportunities for the brand(s)
Ability to build and maintain strong relationships quickly
Co-ordinate production and delivery of seasonal products to sales team and accounts
• University Degree in Marketing or related field
Type of Experience:
• Proven experience or a strong understanding of the action sports landscape
Key Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Strong Adode applications (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) skillset a must
• Well organized and task oriented
• Strong ability to work autonomously, but also in a team environment
• Strong communication skills
• Bilingual is an asset
• Proficiency in MS Office applications
• Travel across North America for promotional events, initiatives, meetings is required
Apply using the "send email" link on the right.