Job: Boardroom Custom Clothing | ACCOUNT MANAGER - Promotional Apparel/Private Label | Vancouver, BC
Boardroom Custom Clothing is a Vancouver based apparel design and manufacturing business specializing in custom clothing, quick turn domestic manufacturing and offshore manufacturing projects.We are located near Clark & Hastings in East Vancouver.
- Customer service for retail and private label accounts
- Receiving orders, making sure information on purchase orders is accurate and correct
- Dealing with both the sales agent and client to make sure pricing and delivery dates are met
- Work with sales agent and client to make sure artwork is approved
- Track shipments and keep sales agents updated
- Collect all necessary information for invoicing department
- Build and enhance new and existing relationships with customers
-Knowledge of embroidery and screen print
-Garment industry experience an asset
-Strong written and verbal communication skills
-Ability to work in a team environment
Salary $36K to $40K + (depending on experience) + bonuses and benefits package.
This is a team environment in which you must be self-motivated, adaptable, and assertive, with the ability to give and take direction.
If this position sounds interesting to you, please reply to this post with a cover letter and resume.