Fort McMurray Fire Clothing Drive
The fine folks over at A52, KNOWSHOW and Purelife Sales have organized a donation drive for those affected by the forest fires in Fort McMurray, Alberta. The trio have connected with the Executive Director of Edmonton Emergency Relief (http://www.eerss.org/) who is on the front lines in distributing clothing and various other supplies directly to those that need it.
They are hoping that CUT & SHOW readers will be able to assist with the donation drive by donating by one of two options:
OPTION 1 : Drop-Off at FX & GX Building on THURSDAY MAY 19th
• 10AM - NOON - FX BUILDNG LOADING DOCK
• NOON - 2PM - GX BUILDING LOADING DOCK
OPTION 2: Drop-Off at A52 Anytime Between Friday May 13th to Thursday May 19th 8am – 4 pm.
A52 Warehouse Inc
#110 – 2360 192nd Street
Surrey BC V3Z 0N2
All reps and brands who need a tax receipt need to follow these steps:
- Sort and Box your samples with a corresponding packing invoice for EACH BOX showing contact info for the brand/agency (ie: who needs the tax receipt) and the contents of the package including: # of items, price per item and a total.
- Please consider boxing the items up by style (ie a single box for all tshirts, pants, hats ect) so it is easier for the distribution centre to get these out to people in need.
- Email PDF copies of your invoices to : Elliot Markillie <firstname.lastname@example.org> and email@example.com as a confirmation that you will be sending.
- Drop your items during the times specified above
Donations of other needed items will be accepted and appreciated as well, some key needs are:
• Bedding (Clean & folded)
• New pillows
• New towels, dish towels, dish cloths, etc (Clean & folded)
• Clothing (Clean & folded)
• New Socks, & underwear
• Toiletries (New)
• Toys (New)